Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This KitchenAid® 30-inch electric range features a warming drawer and SatinGlide® racks that move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading. Its 6.4 cu. ft. capacity oven also provides Aqualift®, a system that cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Center Rear: 100 Watt
• Left Front: 4500/2950/1400 Watt
• Left Rear: 1300 Watt
• Right Front: 3200 Watt
• Right Rear: 1200 Watt
|Burner/Element Size||6", 12"/9"/6", 6", 10", 6"|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Easyconvect™ Time And Temperature Conversion System Takes The Guesswork Out Of Convection Cooking
• Even-heat™ True Convection System Provides Consistent Heating And Even Cooking On Both Lower Oven Racks
• Aqualift® Cleans Your Oven In Less Than An Hour Without Odors And At A Temperature Below 200°f
• The Oven's Slow Cook Function Provides Superb Slow Cooking Without Taking Up Valuable Counter Space
• Satinglide® Racks Move Smoothly In And Out, Allowing Effortless Loading And Unloading, Even With Large Or Heavy Dishes
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
• 2-Year Limited Parts Only Warranty
|Width||29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm|
|Height||47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.31 inch(es) / 64.3 cm|
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) Max. Depth With Handle
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) Overall Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 36" (91.4 cm) Cooktop Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) Width
• 25 5/16" (64.3 cm) Depth - Back Of Range To Front Of Cooktop (front Of Door And Drawer May Extend Further Forward Depending On Styling.)
• Model/serial/rating Plate (located On The Frame Behind A Top Corner Of The Door Or On Either Side Of The Drawer)