Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
36-inch Freestanding Dual-Fuel Range
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionDCS by Fisher and Paykel 36" dual fuel range with 6 burners. It features unique, patented Dual Flow Burners™ that let you fire up a fierce heat in an instant - and just as quickly turn it down to a precise full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames. Cooktop burners reach up to an extraordinary 23,500 BTU with total surface output reaching up to 121,000 BTU.
Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ unique to DCS appliances, put you in control. The burner boils fast, yet you can also gently simmer on any burner at 140°F.
From the highest to the lowest temperature settings you get precise control with the halo-illuminated cooktop dials. DCS Range ovens have electronic oven control for precise and consistent oven temperatures delivering superior performance.
The DCS Dual Fuel Range broiler provides an even heat that covers a very large surface area — perfect for browning a fully loaded oven tray.
EASY TO CLEAN
A continuous sealed cooktop surface coupled with a commercial-style stainless steel finish allow easy cleaning.
INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
Two powerful incandescent lights brightly illuminate the inside of the oven. All control knobs have an illuminated halo system so you can see what’s happening at a glance.
DCS Gas Range ovens have generous capacity, large enough for a family feast. The full extension telescopic racking system gives you smooth and easy access to the oven, which is large enough to hold full size baking sheets or a 20lb turkey. The cooktops unique grate design and high powered burners puts the flame where you need it and lets you boil faster or simmer gently anywhere on the cooktop.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• 120 - 240 V
• 60 Hz
• 30 A
|Appliance Care||Self cleaning|
|Technologies||Dual Flow Burners™|
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
• Bake: 4600W
• Broil: 4000W
• Total cooktop power: 121,000 BTU
• True convection oven: 2500W
• Dishwasher proof trivets
• 3 x Full extention telescopic racks
• LED Halo control dials
• Simmer on all burners 140°F
• Back centre: 18,500 BTU
• Back Left: 18,500 BTU
• Back right: 18,500 BTU
• Front centre: 18,500 BTU
• Front Left: 23,500 BTU
• Front right: 23,500 BTU
• Total cooktop power: 121,000 BTU
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Convection Bake
• Convection Broil
• True Convection
• Recommended hood VS36 / VS1236 -36" Pro Hood
• Square handle: AH-R36
• Flat vent trim
• Main oven- Large broil pan
|Warranty||Limited 2 Years parts and labor|
|Width||35.87 inch(es) / 91.12 cm|
|Height||35.75 inch(es) / 90.81 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||29.13 inch(es) / 73.98 cm|
• Overall height of range (from floor to cooktop, excluding pan supports and vent trim): max 36 3/4"
• Overall width of range: 35 7/8"
• Overall depth of range (excluding handle and dials): 29 1/8"
• Depth from rear of chassis to cabinetry face - projecting control panel: 25 1/8"
• Depth from rear of chassis to cabinetry face - flush control panel: 27 11/16"
• Height from top of countertop to top of pan supports: 1 9/16"
• Height from top of countertop to top of - vent trim (if fitted) 1 3/4", angled vent trim (if fitted) 3 1/2"
• Height from top of countertop to bottom of chassis: 35 1/4"
• Adjustable feet height (min - max): 1/2" - 1 1/2"
• Depth of open door to front control panel: 19 1/8"